All products and services featured are independently chosen by editors. However, StyleCaster may receive a commission on orders placed through its retail links, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Amazon recently announced its 2023 Prime Big Deal Days dates in mid-October, but if you can’t wait any longer to start saving, Target Circle Week has got you covered. What exactly is Target Circle Week? Think of it as Target Prime Day. It’s a members-only sale event that lets you score massive discounts on top brands and products. But while the second Prime Day only runs for two days (October 10 and October 11), Target Circle Week lasts for an entire week (October 1 through October 7), which means you can begin to save money ahead of Prime Day, and you have even more time to shop deals.
Expect thousands of markdowns across all of the major product categories—electronics, kitchen, home, fashion, you name it. If that doesn’t get you excited to open a billion Chrome tabs to find a new air fryer or vacuum from Target, perhaps these early deals will.
Target Circle Week doesn’t open up to rewards program members until October 1, but we’ve scoured the retailer’s Deals page for incredible discounts that you can snag ahead of the actual sale event. They include super popular brands such as Apple, Dyson, and Keurig.
Keep scrolling to discover the best early deals, as well as the answers to all of your Target Circle Week questions, like what it is, when it is, how to sign up for a membership, and more. Happy shopping (and saving)!
10 Early Target Circle Week Deals to Shop Now
- Apple AirPods Second Generation, $99.99 (was $129.99)
- Keurig K-Classic Single-Serve Coffee Maker, $99.99 (was $139.99)
- Dyson V8 Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum, $379.99 (was $429.99)
- PowerXL Vortex Pro Air Fryer 8qt., $79.99 (was $129.99)
- A New Day Women’s High Neck Slip Dress, $20 (was $28)
- Bissell Little Green ProHeat Portable Deep Cleaner, $113.89 (was $133.99)
- Atlantic Luggage Carry-On Expandable Hardside Spinner, $127.49 (was $149.99)
- Glamlily Travel Hanging Toiletry Bag, $22.99 (was $31.99)
- Reebok Fluxlite Women’s Training Shoes, $29.98 (was $55)
- Beyond the Story: 10 Year Record of BTS, $22.50 (was $26.11)
What Is Target Circle Week?
ICYMI, Target Circle Week is the retailer’s very own week-long, members-only sale event. It features steep discounts on electronics, home, kitchen, fashion, beauty, travel, and more. You can even find deals on trending gifts and seasonal items if you’re getting a head start on holiday shopping.
“Our guests have told us how much they love Target Circle Week, so we’re going big this October with savings across our assortment, new offers from partners, and deals that deliver on affordable joy,” said Cara Sylvester, Target’s executive vice president and chief guest experience officer, in a press release. “Mark your calendars, Circle members, because this is the perfect time to save on your favorite items and discover new favorites, too. We can’t wait to celebrate with you online, in our stores, or through our industry-leading same-day services like Drive Up, Order Pickup, and same-day delivery with Shipt.”
When is Target Circle Week 2023?
Target Circle Week 2023 kicks off on Sunday, October 1 and ends on Saturday, October 7.
Who can shop Target Circle Week?
Target Circle Week is only available to Target Circle members. If you haven’t already signed up for its free-to-join loyalty program, you can join here. Members get access to exclusive sales and deals, personalized offers, and so much more.
What will be on sale for Target Circle Week?
Based on what’s currently on sale ahead of Target Circle Week, you might be able to expect huge savings on top brands like Dyson, Apple, Samsung, Ninja, and Keurig, to name a few. On top of these incredible markdowns, Target Circle members will also receive exclusive access to special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target, and Tripadvisor.
Target has done everyone a favor and released a preview of the best Circle Week 2023 deals:
- Spend $50 on toys and save $10, or spend $100 on toys and save $25
- Spend $50 on household essentials and receive a $15 Target gift card
- Spend $25 on select beauty brands and receive a $5 Target gift card
- Up to 40% off kitchen items
- Up to 40% off floor care items
- 30% off women’s sweaters, denim, jewelry, accessories, and shoes
- 30% off select Halloween costumes and accessories
- 20% off bedding and bath items
- 20% off select diapers and wipes
- 20% off select groceries including cereal, granola, and coffee
- 20% select books and movies
- Save $70 on Beats headphones (sale $129.99, reg. $199.99)
Does Target price match Amazon Prime Day deals?
Yes, Target does price match products that you find at other retailers. If you’re shopping in a Target store, show the lower price at checkout. If you’re shopping online, use the chat feature or call Target at 1-800-591-3869.
An item qualifies for a price match if:
- It’s an eligible Target product, bought from Target today, or in the past 14 days. See Price Match Policy for full details.
- It’s the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity, and model number.
- It’s in stock at a lower price, right now, from a select list of competitors – on their sites, or in their local print ad (Amazon is included in Target’s list of price match competitors).
- The price is lower right now from Target.com or your local Target store. See Price Match Policy for full details.
How do I sign up for Target Circle or a RedCard?
Become a Target Circle member by signing up for free here or on the retailer’s app. And if you really want to be smart about your Target savings, consider getting a RedCard. Why? Because guests receive 5 percent off of all Target purchases (which is added on top of Target Circle discounts so you can save even more). Those with RedCards additionally get free shipping on orders of $35 or more when they use their Target RedCard.
What are the Target Circle membership perks?
There’s no shortage of year-round perks to take advantage of when you’re a Target Circle member. To start, you get 1 percent earnings rewards on non-RedCard purchases that you can apply to future Target trips. Plus, you can save 5 percent on a shopping trip during your birthday month. “Over the past year alone, Target Circle members have saved more than $1 billion,” per this press release from Target.
The retailer also offers hundreds of exclusive deals to folks who are a part of its rewards program. And whenever Target has special Target Circle partnerships, you’ll be the first to know and gain access. Last but not least, Circle members earn one community support vote for every purchase they make. They can then use their votes to help Target decide which nonprofit organization it donates money to.