Amazon Prime membership Singapore: 3 benefits to make use of now
You are most likely familiar with the main benefits of an Amazon Prime membership in Singapore: exclusive deals, free shipping and access to Amazon Prime Video.
If you’re new to Amazon Prime, jump down here to get the quick download on everything you need to know about an Amazon Prime subscription.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at 3 hidden benefits that make an Amazon Prime membership truly worth the money.
Not a Prime member? You can sign up for a free 30-day trial now.
1. Share your Amazon Prime membership with family and friends
Unlike a certain video-streaming service that has been cracking down on password-sharing, Amazon allows you to share your Prime account with your inner circle. Just make sure you’re careful with who you share your password with.
This means your family and friends will enjoy the joys of shopping great deals, free shipping, streaming Prime movies and TV shows and indulging in Prime Gaming. Sharing is caring, right?
2. Get a free Twitch channel subscription every month
Calling all gamers! Prime Gaming gives you the power to subscribe to one Twitch streamer of your choice every month for free. This perk, usually priced at US$4.49 a month, is an exciting bonus for Prime members.
To unlock this treasure, you’ll need to link your Amazon account to a Twitch account. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into Prime Gaming with your Prime account
- Select Manage Twitch Accounts in your Profile
- Sign in to your Twitch account and select Confirm
3. Download Prime videos to watch anytime, anywhere
Imagine having all your favourite shows at your fingertips, even when offline. Whether you’re on your mobile device, TV or gaming console, you can easily download Prime videos for on-the-go enjoyment.
Here are some shows to catch on Amazon Prime:
Amazon Prime membership in Singapore: A quick guide
New to Amazon Prime? Here’s everything you need to know in a flash.
How much is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime membership is free for the first 30 days, after which it costs S$2.99 per month in Singapore.
If you’re not a member yet, sign up for your free 30-day trial here
Why Amazon Prime in Singapore?
For just S$2.99 per month, Prime members enjoy all these benefits:
- Exclusive deals and 30-minute early access to selected Lightning Deals for Prime members
- Free and fast shipping on millions of local and international items
- Free 2-hour delivery on Amazon Fresh orders of S$150 and more
- Free shipping on local orders from Amazon SG
- Free international shipping on millions of items from Amazon US
- Prime Video, featuring an extensive library of movies, TV shows (Korean dramas included!) and Prime Original series such as Jack Ryan, LOTR: The Rings of Power and more
- Prime Gaming, unlocking a gateway to free games and exclusive in-game items you can claim and keep permanently. Find out more about Prime Gaming
How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
You can cancel your membership whenever you want. You’ll find it in Your Account > Prime.
If you wish to cancel during your free trial period, we recommend ticking the ‘Remind me before renewing’ box, which will set up a reminder 3 days before your free trial is due to end. Who knows, you may decide you’re enjoying the membership so much, you won’t want to cancel.
Note: If you choose to cancel your membership, whether you’re in the middle of your free trial or you’re a long-time member, you’ll lose access to all benefits, including Prime Video and Prime Gaming.